THE HEALTH COACHING PROCESS STARTS WITH AN EXPERT ASSESSMENT SESSION TO EVALUATE YOUR STATE OF HEALTH, RESULTING IN A COMPLETE AND CUSTOMISED REPORT ON YOUR BODY AND YOUR MIND.
The Coaching for Performance process begins with an expert assessment session to evaluate your state of health, resulting in a complete and customised report on your body and your mind. The goal is to optimise the resources needed to maximise performance, either in sports or in the corporate environment.
- Content: Survey of the state of physical and emotional health and energy levels.
- Intended beneficiaries: individuals working in high-performance contexts who are exposed to high levels of pressure and stress.
- Goal: improved performance.
- Duration of assessment: 120 minutes
- Areas assessed: physical therapy, exercise physiology, nutrition, performance psychology, biochemistry and traditional Chinese medicine.
- Results of the process: detailed report describing the individual’s state of health, proposing guidance on lines of action.
- Process: initial session for introduction and collection of information, multidisciplinary assessment, final meeting for analysis of results with experts responsible for each area.