Your way through health care doesn’t need to be a complex process. With the Medical Port Concierge, you can leave administrative formalities and guidance to us.
What is a Medical Port Concierge?
Making your way through a health care unit can be complicated, particularly if you are alone, if you are not familiar with hospitals and clinics, or if you want to focus on your health instead of worrying with administrative formalities.
Medical Port now makes available its own Medical Concierge service to all those interested, even when the medical procedure occurs outside Medical Port’s Network of healthcare providers.
The Medical Port Concierge facilitates flows and handles the health care unit’s procedures. Please note that the Medical Port Concierge is not a medical specialist and therefore does not provide medical advice.
What can the Medical Port Concierge do for you?
- Help you overcome language barriers throughout the whole process, including contacts with the medical staff of the hospital or clinic;
- Book medical appointments based on your agenda and the availability of the health care unit of your choice;
- Find alternatives when the preferred health care unit is not able to provide the service you require;
- Ensure that you bring the necessary documentation to the medical appointment;
- Escort you to the selected hospital or clinic, meeting you at the most convenient place for you;
- Facilitate administrative formalities and flows at the health care unit - so that you concentrate on your health;
- Help you understand the outcomes of the care provided and all recommended next steps.
Contact Medical Port to book this service for your next medical appointment and let us care about the details. Send us an email, call us on +351 220 973 751, +351 211 379 718, +351 911 046 197, or fill out our form. You can also contact us through our free call service to your right.
Who is the Medical Port Concierge?
The Medical Port Concierge is a specialist in providing dedicated care of those seeking medical care. She or he is trained to make your health care experience as hassle-free and pleasant as possible.
All Medical Port Concierges are carefully selected and trained by Medical Port. These professionals are also contractually bound by confidentiality agreements.
Where is this service available?
At the moment, the service covers the city of Lisbon and neighboring municipalities. Medical Port may however provide support in other geographic areas. Please contact us for more information.
I want to book the service. How does it work?
- You call or write us to book the service;
- A Medical Port Concierge answers, collecting relevant personal details;
- The Medical Port Concierge will then schedule the medical appointment, informing you about the details;
- The Medical Port Concierge will also contact you one or two days before the appointment to discuss arrangements, such as setting a meeting point or clarifying any preparations required by the medical care
- On the day of your medical care, the Medical Port Concierge will meet and escort you to the health care unit, supporting you all along the way on matters such as translation, process flows and administrative formalities.
Contact Medical Port to book this service for your next medical appointment and let us care about the details. Send us an email, call us on +351 220 973 751, +351 211 379 718, +351 911 046 197, or fill out our form. You may also contact us through our free call service to your right.